YOAST SEO: THE #1 WORDPRESS SEO PLUGIN
Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. This WordPress SEO plugin helps you with your search engine optimization. Are you not entirely convinced? Yoast SEO is the favorite WordPress SEO plugin of millions of users worldwide!
As Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone, the plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
DON’T LET YOUR COMPETITORS WIN
Do you know who your competitors are in your niche? There’s a reason why they are your competitors: they do what you do. And they might even do it better right now. That does not mean you can’t win from them, but it does mean you need all the help to get on top and stay on top! Yoast SEO is here to help you out as we’ve helped millions of people worldwide with their WordPress SEO efforts.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR WORDPRESS SEO
Yoast SEO does everything in its power to please both visitors and search engine spiders. A dedicated team of developers, testers, architects and SEO experts work daily to improve the plugin with every release. Yoast SEO offers:
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- A state-of-the-art Schema implementation helps search engines make sense of your site and increases the chance on those coveted rich results.
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Full control over your site’s breadcrumbs.
- Automatically set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
- [Premium] support for our Yoast SEO Premium users.
- [Premium] the ability to expand Yoast SEO with the News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO and WooCommerce SEO extensions.
WRITE KILLER CONTENT WITH YOAST SEO
We know content is king, that’s why Yoast SEO is famous for its readability analysis and its SEO analysis. Yoast SEO gives you:
- The SEO analysis: an invaluable tool to write SEO-friendly texts with the right (focus) keywords in mind.
- The readability analysis: make sure that you are writing easy-to-digest, engaging content for both visitors and search engines.
- Our snippet preview that shows you how your post or page will look in the search results. Even on mobile!
- An FAQ and HowTo block for the WordPress editor so search engines know when you are serving a FAQ page or HowTo guides.
- [Premium] Social previews to show you how your content will be shown on Twitter and Facebook.
- [Premium] The Insights tool that shows you what your text focuses on. This way you can keep your article in line with your keyphrases.
- [Premium] The ability to optimize your article for synonyms and related keyphrases.
- [Premium] We now recognize different word forms of your keyphrase, like singular and plurals, but also different tenses of verbs (just in English for now). It helps you improve your text in a more natural way.
- [Premium] Automatic internal linking suggestions: write your article and automatically get suggested posts to link to!
KEEP YOUR SITE IN PERFECT SHAPE
Whether you are a business owner or blogger, a content creator, a developer or an SEO expert: Yoast SEO helps you keep your website in perfect shape. Yoast SEO:
- Tunes the engine of your website so you can focus on creating great content.
- Gives you cornerstone content and internal linking features to help you rank for the right keywords with the right pages.
- Helps you manage your team’s WordPress SEO efforts: with our SEO roles you can give colleagues access to specific sections of the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Has a bulk editor so you can make large-scale edits to the titles and meta descriptions of your website.
- Translates your content to structured data where possible to help search engines understand your website.
- [Premium] Gives you social previews to manage the way your page is shared on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- [Premium] Has a full redirect manager to keep your site healthy by easily redirecting deleted pages and changed URLs.
The Yoast team aims to provide regular support for the Yoast SEO plugin on the WordPress.org forums. But please understand that we do prioritize our premium support. This one-on-one email support is available to people who bought Yoast SEO Premium.
Did you know that the Yoast SEO Premium also has several extra features:
- It gives you the option to have synonyms and related keyphrases.
- A redirect manager that f.i. helps you prevent 404 Page Not Found errors.
- Internal linking suggestions while you write.
- Write more natural with our automatic recognition of word forms
- Cornerstone content checks to point search engines to your main pages.
The Yoast SEO Premium plugin is well worth your investment!
OUR ADDONS TO FURTHER IMPROVE YOUR WORDPRESS SEO
You should also check out these other products by Yoast:
- Yoast Local SEO to optimize all website that serve a local audience, like certain small businesses, or businesses with multiple locations.
- Yoast Video SEO to make sure Google understands what your video is about, thus increasing your chances to rank in video results.
- Yoast News SEO for news publishers who want to improve their visibility and performance in Google News.
- WooCommerce SEO for all online shops that want to perform better in search engines and on social platforms.
They work with the FREE version of Yoast SEO already, and these premium extensions of course come with support too.
Oh, and don’t forget: our Yoast Academy is for all the business owners, bloggers and everyone else who wants to learn more about optimizing websites, improving their WordPress SEO and taking their online content to the next level.
Bug reports for Yoast SEO are welcomed in our WordPress SEO repository on GitHub. Please note that GitHub is not a support forum, and that issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
For more info on search engine optimization and WordPress SEO in specific, check out the following: